Feb 28 2008

Next Chinese Hacker to attack Pentagon…SEVEN-YEAR-OLD BOY

Published by at 6:01 pm under Chinese hacker video,Uncategorized

7yearoldhacker.JPG

The kid is just barely seven years old and already goes by the name “Cowboy.” Christ.  Here are the stats on this rising child genious from Guangxi, China:

1.  At the age of three, he was able to install both Windows 98 and Windows XP
  2.  At the age of four, he was learning DOS commands, installing drivers and downloading computer games
  3.  At the age of five, he was learning to install computer hardware
  4.  At the age of six, he started college-level classes in Visual Basic 6.0
  5.  At the age of seven, he crashed the entire New York City power grid

Okay, that last one I made up but you know it is only a matter of time. Got to watch my kid perform in a play about farm animals that took the class one week to learn…we are in so much trouble!

7 Responses to “Next Chinese Hacker to attack Pentagon…SEVEN-YEAR-OLD BOY”

1. [...] The next Chinese Hacker was born…. [...]

2. Eastwoodon 29 Feb 2008 at 6:57 pm

Daaaaaaaaaaay-am (damn)!

3. Teri Bidwellon 01 Mar 2008 at 12:34 am

Interesting. The only time I’ve ever seen those kind of sleeves on someone in Guang Xi has been on a female. Wanted: more examples of Guang Xi males wearing those sleeves. I’ll pay.

4. Heikeon 01 Mar 2008 at 6:53 am

Yeah, I was kinda wondering why they didn’t have him in a Matrix-like coat with dark glasses. Where is the sense of drama from this reporter?

5. jumperon 01 Mar 2008 at 8:30 am

He doesn’t qualify for the Matrix gear until he learns Linux or BSD. He has to wear the girl’s sleeves as long as he is programming in Visual Basic. If he learns C#, he’ll have to wear a Cinderella dress.

6. Dondaraon 08 Mar 2008 at 1:07 pm

I have to agree with jumper here.

“At the age of six, he started college-level classes in Visual Basic 6.0″

Wow, talk about king of the bums. Sure, if you want to hack clueless users home machines, that would be the path. But if you want to get into big hardware, you are going to need a little more.

Visual Basic to hack the Pentagon, like bringing a paperclip to a gunfight

7. Heikeon 08 Mar 2008 at 1:09 pm

Yeah, unfortunately I’m even lower on the scale than wearing a Cinderalla dress. I really have to start learning about this tech stuff.