Nov 25 2007

People’s Armed Police Officer Hacking?

Published by at 8:35 pm under Hacker Hunting,Nationalism

The following is the defacement of the Japanese site nishimatsu.co by a Chinese hacker named Sunwear. He used English on some lines and Chinese on others, but here is the translation with one line omitted :

(English) Hi

(Chinese) You Japanese pigs

(English) Fuck All Japan Gril (18-20)

(Chinese) I represent all the PRC men who fuck all your pretty Japanese girls from ages (18-20).

(This line illegible)

(Chinese) You all took over 300 slaves from China. I Sunwear swear that I will hack 3000 Japanese websites

(English) Destroy Japan!!!!!!

(English) By China Sunwear E-Mail btwlu@163.com (Chinese) Chinese people look, if you have a patriotic heart add my QQ 625185 and later when there is a site to hack I will give you a call.

sunwear

Tracked down his website at http://hi.baidu.com/patricksunwear and did some checking around. There are only six personal pictures on the site and all appear to be the same male. Two pictures drew my attention:

sunwear2

sunwear3

The uniform he is wearing is that of the People’s Armed Police; a quasi military organization, protection of the party, and has recently started moving into anti-terror stuff. Hard to see detail but the rank insignia seems to be that of a 2nd Lieutenant.

sunwear4

My guess is that it is not his official duty to hack into Japanese websites, just a 2nd Lt doing what they all do… getting into more trouble than they can get out of.

UPDATE 26 Nov: After looking at the two pictures and thinking about it some more, he just may be trying on the uniform of his buddy. I don’t know, that haircut just has me thinking not in regs.

11 Responses to “People’s Armed Police Officer Hacking?”

1. kittyon 27 Dec 2007 at 1:39 am

sunwear说那个图片是当时朋友开玩笑做的 并不是真的.哎 惹祸啊.

2. [...] by Heike at 6:05 am under Hacker Hunting Received a comment from reader Kitty stating that,  Chinese hacker Sunwear [...]

3. Heikeon 27 Dec 2007 at 6:29 am

kitty, 不好意思,我要用英文在主战给您回答因为我的中文很差.

4. kittyon 27 Dec 2007 at 8:39 pm

look here.
    “hack nishimatsu.co.jp” ‘s pictures = counterfeit
    he’s frind counterfeit the pictures in a joke.

5. jumperon 28 Dec 2007 at 8:18 am

I checked out the link before you removed it. Nothing malicious. Just a board that sunwear posted to lamenting the situation with the picture. There is some discussion about thedarkvisitor too.

6. Heikeon 28 Dec 2007 at 8:35 am

Jumper,

Thanks for checking the link, you are like my own personal human firewall, virus scanner and IT expert. :)

7. Heikeon 28 Dec 2007 at 8:38 am

Kitty,

Wanted to apologize for not trusting your link. I have placed it back in your comment and deleted my comment telling you not to link. Sorry, a little paranoid about things like that.

8. sunwearon 28 Dec 2007 at 8:31 pm

my god …… -_-!…

btwlu@163.com isn’t my email….
    shellcoder@163.com & sunwear@eviloctal.com

这玩笑开大了.

9. Heikeon 28 Dec 2007 at 10:20 pm

Sunwear,

Are you saying you had nothing to do with the defacement of nishimatsu.co? That someone else did this and used your name?

网名:sunwear
      联系方法:shellcoder@163.com QQ:625185
      个人主页:http://blog.csdn.net/sunwear
      是邪恶八进制的核心成员。踏入技术领域时间不短,99年就出现在绿盟论坛。在安全焦点上有他的作品。熟悉windows系统内核与windows编程。早年对渗透入侵及漏洞利用也颇有研究。《再谈进程PID相同的深入探究》《浅析本机API》就出自他的手下。活跃于安全焦点论坛,参与技术讨论的同时,还不忘灌水。

So tell me, who did this to you and why did you wait so long to deny any involvement?

10. Heikeon 28 Dec 2007 at 10:40 pm

Sunwear,

I should try to make myself a little clearer…I do think you hacked their website. I DO NOT think you are a member of the People’s Armed Police. I have tried to make that point and I will give you every opportunity to refute the other allegations. I did want to add that I noticed your QQ number was the same as the one included on the website defacement.

11. [...] He has a link on the website to the Chinese hacker forum for Eviloctal and our dear friend Sunwear. [...]