Nov 25 2007

People’s Armed Police Officer Hacking?

Published by at 8:35 pm under Hacker Hunting,Nationalism

The following is the defacement of the Japanese site by a Chinese hacker named Sunwear. He used English on some lines and Chinese on others, but here is the translation with one line omitted :

(English) Hi

(Chinese) You Japanese pigs

(English) Fuck All Japan Gril (18-20)

(Chinese) I represent all the PRC men who fuck all your pretty Japanese girls from ages (18-20).

(This line illegible)

(Chinese) You all took over 300 slaves from China. I Sunwear swear that I will hack 3000 Japanese websites

(English) Destroy Japan!!!!!!

(English) By China Sunwear E-Mail (Chinese) Chinese people look, if you have a patriotic heart add my QQ 625185 and later when there is a site to hack I will give you a call.

Tracked down his website at and did some checking around. There are only six personal pictures on the site and all appear to be the same male. Two pictures drew my attention:

The uniform he is wearing is that of the People’s Armed Police; a quasi military organization, protection of the party, and has recently started moving into anti-terror stuff. Hard to see detail but the rank insignia seems to be that of a 2nd Lieutenant.

My guess is that it is not his official duty to hack into Japanese websites, just a 2nd Lt doing what they all do… getting into more trouble than they can get out of.

UPDATE 26 Nov: After looking at the two pictures and thinking about it some more, he just may be trying on the uniform of his buddy. I don’t know, that haircut just has me thinking not in regs.

11 Responses to “People’s Armed Police Officer Hacking?”

1. kittyon 27 Dec 2007 at 1:39 am

sunwear说那个图片是当时朋友开玩笑做的 并不是真的.哎 惹祸啊.

2. [...] by Heike at 6:05 am under Hacker Hunting Received a comment from reader Kitty stating that,  Chinese hacker Sunwear [...]

3. Heikeon 27 Dec 2007 at 6:29 am

kitty, 不好意思,我要用英文在主战给您回答因为我的中文很差.

4. kittyon 27 Dec 2007 at 8:39 pm

look here.
    “hack” ‘s pictures = counterfeit
    he’s frind counterfeit the pictures in a joke.

5. jumperon 28 Dec 2007 at 8:18 am

I checked out the link before you removed it. Nothing malicious. Just a board that sunwear posted to lamenting the situation with the picture. There is some discussion about thedarkvisitor too.

6. Heikeon 28 Dec 2007 at 8:35 am

Thanks for checking the link, you are like my own personal human firewall, virus scanner and IT expert. :)

7. Heikeon 28 Dec 2007 at 8:38 am

Wanted to apologize for not trusting your link. I have placed it back in your comment and deleted my comment telling you not to link. Sorry, a little paranoid about things like that.

8. sunwearon 28 Dec 2007 at 8:31 pm

my god …… -_-!… isn’t my email…. &

9. Heikeon 28 Dec 2007 at 10:20 pm

Are you saying you had nothing to do with the defacement of That someone else did this and used your name?

联系方法 QQ:625185

So tell me, who did this to you and why did you wait so long to deny any involvement?

10. Heikeon 28 Dec 2007 at 10:40 pm

I should try to make myself a little clearer…I do think you hacked their website. I DO NOT think you are a member of the People’s Armed Police. I have tried to make that point and I will give you every opportunity to refute the other allegations. I did want to add that I noticed your QQ number was the same as the one included on the website defacement.

11. [...] He has a link on the website to the Chinese hacker forum for Eviloctal and our dear friend Sunwear. [...]